Ayala Corporation is the holding company of one of the oldest and largest business groups in the Philippines. It maintains a tradition of excellence, and integrity has run continuously through seven generations, adhering to the principles and ideals that had brought it to existence more than 180 years ago.
Today, Ayala has leadership positions in real estate, financial services, telecommunications, water infrastructure, electronics manufacturing, automotive distributorship and dealership, and business process outsourcing, and new investments in power generation, transport infrastructure, and education.
LT Group Inc.
LT Group, Inc. (LTG) is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines with consumer-focused interests. LTG’s subsidiaries are:
1. PMFTC, a business combination between Philip Morris and Fortune Tobacco Corporation and is the country's largest cigarette manufacturer;
2. Asia Brewery, Inc., a leading producer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages;
3. Tanduay Distillers, Inc., one of the largest distilled spirits producers in the Philippines;
4. PNB, one of the largest private universal banks in the Philippines; and
5. Eton Properties, a property developer.
Phone: +63 (2) 808-1266
Sta. Elena Construction and Development Corporation
Sta. Elena Construction and Development Corporation, founded in 1995 through the unwavering commitment and business savvy of Ms. Alice G. Eduardo, President and CEO, has grown and considered to be one of the country’s leading construction firm in providing General Construction, Foundation Works, Ports and Harbor, and Horizontal Construction.
With its extensive experience in construction, expertise in construction engineering and first rate standard equipment, the company has earned trust and satisfaction from local and international clients.